You are be part of a new tooling entity into the Infrastructure team in charge of network deployment, engineering and support, security, system and cloud for our customers as well as for the AISI Security Operation Center (SOC) team.
For AISI customers, the Infrastructure team defines architectures using proven market technologies (Fortigate firewalls, Meraki network equipment [WiFi hotspot, switches], Juniper, Cisco Catalyst and Nexus [switches, routers]), but also innovative technologies such as NDR (Vectra) or EPP/EDR (SentinelOne).
Internally, the Infrastructure team is in charge of the technical base for the SOC offers as well as for the Managed Services activity. The technologies deployed in this framework are mainly DevOps (Docker, Ansible, Terrafom, Packer, Suite Elastic [Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana/Beats]), but also more conventional technologies like VMware.
In this context, you will be in charge of the implementation of tools both in backend and in frontend, allowing the automation of the deployment and the maintenance in operational condition of all AISI infrastructure.
- Develop and administer the software components necessary for the production and automated deployment of AISI infrastructures,
- Collect requirements and specifications from the technical and project teams,
- Develop the selected software and functionality tools and actively participate in their design,
- To be the guarantor of the updates of the production and release deployment tools and processes,
- Propose behind innovative tools and/or methods.
WHY JOIN AISI ?
- Creation of a position in a company with a strong growth ambition,
- Diversity of projects with high stakes for AISI,
- Expert colleagues, passionate and exciting!
- Hybrid organization (mainly home office, coworking spaces few days a month, meeting with your French colleagues in Paris every 3 months)
- System Engineer or equivalent, you have proven experience in Linux/Unix application/system integration (monitoring/ backup/debug).
- You have strong system skills (Linux, Windows, Virtualization) and knowledge of the Cloud (AWS).
- You are familiar with Infrastructure as a code environments (Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible) and/or CaaS and/or PaaS technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- You are familiar with configuration management and continuous integration (Git) tools.
- Personal skills:
- You demonstrate autonomy, organization and rigour,
- You enjoy demanding technical environments, analysis and problem solving,
- Listen and communicate to understand internal needs.